Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bring on Fall!

I love fall for many reasons, here are my top 5:

*The beautiful colors of the leaves, before they start to fall off the trees.

*It's finally time to pull out the warm sweats and slippers, and snuggle up on the couch with the hubby.

*Good-bye popcicles, hello homemade soup, hot homemade bread and of course hot chocolate, yumm!! Something to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

*The cold seems to calm Bailee down. I don't know why, but it happens. She will spend most of her time curled up on the couch under a blanket and when we go outside she doesn't run as fast :)

*And my all time favorite........it gets darker earlier, so I can move bedtime up and my kids don't notice. It is the only time of year I can really get away with it. This sounds bad, but I will put my kids to bed at 6:30 and they will sleep until 7-7:30 the next day.

Oh yeah, I'm lovin it.

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Oh ya! Couldn't agree with you more...especially on the last one. I love fall, it's my favorite season, so much to love about it.

Feels Like Today said...

Fall, the best season of all! I love it because its cooling off from all those hot summer days. Plus I love the upcoming holidays - another favorite:)