I thought I would let everyone know that I have my ring back. I won't go into details because it's gross, but no it didn't happen when Justin was home. It happen while I was at my friend Lore's house for lunch. Perfect timing right. Next time she eats something it's gone because I am not doing that again. But the important part is, all is well, Bailee is healthy (a little too healthy now). But it will be a very long time before I am able to wear my ring again.
By the way, Is it a bad sign when your not even two year old daughter calls you by your first name?
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! I'd clean it about a thousand times before wearing it again...
And no, not bad. I think kids do that when saying 'mom' or 'dad' doesn't get our attention or just because they hear other people using our first names...who knows? But don't worry about it
Oh, and thanks for not sharing the icky details
Oh, Pam! Like you said, at least you got it back and she is OK!
Pretty funny Pam, A story you will always be able to tell and quite the blackmail story on Bailly's behalf. She is a spunky, fun-loving adorable little girl and will always keep you on your toes. You are a great mom Pam! Yayyyyyy, you got your ring back and I;m glad we could help!!!! Hee hee
Post a Comment