Thursday, February 5, 2009

My little musican


I LOVE the Transformer soundtrack and I listen to it everyday, and I always pretend like I have an instrument and I play a long. The kids love it when I do this and they will all join me.

Today I found Sydney in the bedroom with her pretend Violin, playing, humming and dancing to Transformers. She did it for a while, it was really cute to watch her. I wish that I had batteries for my camera, it would have made a really cute video.

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

At first I was thinking Justin wrote this post...until I got to the word cute--twice!
Wow Pam, I'd be so entertained at your house--we just need to set you all up with some rock band and your little musicians would have a hay day.

The Odermott's said...

what a cutie at lest you documented it so you dont forget. :)