Saturday, February 7, 2009

Moments that make me laugh.

Just thought I would post a few of my favorite moments with my kids.

Joel
Justin and I were watching Deal or No Deal and Joel came into the room right when all the girls were walking on to the stage (that's Justins favorite part) and asked

"Mom are those princesses?"

Mom-"No just ladies in, skimpy dresses."

Joel-"They are really pretty."

Mom-"..I guess"

Justin-"Pam you can get an outfit like that.........ouch"


Sydney
Today I found Sydney with our popsicle sticks, singing "Jesus wants me for a Sun-Beep" and raising the sticks each time she sang "a sun-beep".

Bailee
Well this moment with Bailee isn't really a favorite but I thought I would blog about it. Bailee has an obsession with locking herself in various rooms or closets, but her favorite is the bathroom. I won't go into details, I'll just make a list of places she has locked herself into, keep in mind most of these she has done more than once.
Nursery closet
Stalls in public restrooms
Friends houses-She opens up the drawers infront of the door, so there is no way we can open the door, then she is free to roam and destroy. (Sorry about that Lore)
And most recently Halinas Closet-( a second hand childrens clothing store.) during a very busy close-out sale day.

2 comments:

ray-ray says said...

those make me laugh, too.

i hope that the "ouch" means you got him good!

Chelsi said...

Oh man! You went to halina's closet and she locked herself inside somewhere there?! Oh I've gotta hear this one :)