Sunday, February 1, 2009

Diamond in the Ruff......I mean colon.

Once upon a time there was a very curious little girl, who made her parents very tired. One day the very tired mother couldn't find her wedding ring, and asked the little girl if she knew where it was, to which she replied..."I ate a wing wing", which translates into, I ATE THE WEDDING RING!! Well the mother turned to the father whose eyes were very, very wide with fright and asked,

"Could this be true."

He replied "Yes", then he told the mother that the day before the little girl was choking on something, but then swallowed it and said "Wing wing." He gave her a drink of water and sent her on her way.

The even more tired mother called the doctor and the doctor said,

"......I'll.... call..... you back...."

Well the little girl and her father were able to take a fun trip to the doctors office and take a picture of her digestive system, and what a surprise there was the moms wedding ring. The very nice and shocked doctor sent them home with a wedding ring retrieval system ...........and the story doesn't exactly have a happy ending, and this isn't a story....THIS IS MY LIFE!!!! and this actually happened.

I'm sure you can guess who the little girl is...Who else but Bailee. She ate my ring, and now we are just waiting for it to pass. Hopefully it will pass before Justin goes back to school, otherwise it's gone. I honestly don't think I can look for it, or would want it back. If we do get it back I think I will clean it, stick it a bag and save it for a congratulations on your engagement present, when she gets older. Then I will tell her and her fiancee' the story.

On the bright side we are very lucky that she was not seriously hurt and for that I am very grateful. Lets just hope her eating strange things days are over.

3 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Oh no! I can't believe she ate your ring! Actually, I can believe it. I'm so sorry. How much longer before Justin goes to school? Wow Pam, your life is just so full of moments.

Feels Like Today said...

still laughing:)

ray-ray says said...

i heard about this....

oh, bailee! what are your parents going to do with you!?